Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life is all about courage

Some people prefer to have a simple life, like having one car is enough, some people may not, but the rule of thumbs says that there is no limit to human desire; it covers all!! (you name it!)…Earth is not enough, people trying to reach moon, now they are trying to conquer Mars.(I never imagine of that) Some says this (human desire) was the source of problems.. and I guess I agree with this…

But when I think about it again and try to see it the big picture, I realize that there were a good side of it. God won’t create something for nothing. Lets us see it from the education or business side.. if ones don’t have desire to acquire more knowledge he/she will never achieve anything in his life.. In business; if you don’t have any desire to extend or enhance ur business.. they call u ‘people with no vision’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adakah pemimpin muda KDM dalam PBS, UPKO dan PBRS berpeluang menjadi calon dalam PRU-13?