Monday, May 18, 2009

Kaamatan festival comes again

I never attended kaamatan fest in Tuaran or Tamparuli before, eventhough i heard about it but this year i do. It is not because this year feast my brother's band 'The Brain Power' is the band pengiring for this year kaamatan.

It all started when I attended the selection for the sugandoi (singging competition) on 3rd of May 2009, 2 weeks before the kaamatan. The selection started at 2 pm but i came around 4 pm and sit at the back, i just want to see how' s good this year participants. Luckily, there is till 4 more participant to go... One of them is Agusta Marcus, she sit just infront of me,.. After she finish singging her song she back to her sit and I have the oppourtinity to talk to her and she said she is not so confindent to be the finalist for the sugandoi competition.

So, I give her my opinion la, I said " I m quite sure u be selected for the final based on what i heard' Suddenly my cousin who sat beside me say that " Jadi kalau dia dapat masuk final, ko datang ka? " . I reply la " Mesti bah, sia tolong jaga barang2 dia lagi.. hahaha"

You know what happend!!! She is qualify for the final... So, promise is a promise and I attend la the kaamatan, just want to see this fren sing.

What suprised me next is, she is the winner for the sugandoi for Tuaran and will be competing in State level Kaamatan in Hongkod Koisan end of this month... Luckily, i never promised to her that I will be attend the sugandoi competition in Hongkod, but then if i free that time, sure i will be coming...and i wish her all the best.

For me I always believe that along the way of life, people come and go, its up to you to make sure that the people u met, will remember you or not..

..like one quotes does say
"never take someone for granted hold every person close to your heart cause you might wake up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones"

“Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there”


Enjoy the kaamatan Festive.... and I would like to wish all my friend KOTOBIAN TADAU KAAMATAN 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adakah pemimpin muda KDM dalam PBS, UPKO dan PBRS berpeluang menjadi calon dalam PRU-13?