Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is here again!

I have always been waiting for Christmas, as it comes nearer the joy of the birth of our savior Jesus Christ been exhilarate inside me. What is my most memorable moment celebrating Christmas? To be frank, I couldn’t recall the best moment but I could remember the traditions. People are having open house and it could be dragged into New Year. Just like other occasions, I would rather say, Christmas also is a one month celebration. Means u could have your Christmas open house starting from 25 Dec until 25 jan the next year. When it comes to open house, happy faces will always be a good motivator for me to start my next year journey. Personally, for me, the food is not my main concern but the persons around me are what it takes especially my family members, cousin, relatives etc. These people been around me maybe for the rest of my life and some of them watched me grew up. The repercussions of it is that it tells me how valuable them in my life. You bring joy to my life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! and A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

Dr. Johan @ eddy Luaran

1 comment:

Adakah pemimpin muda KDM dalam PBS, UPKO dan PBRS berpeluang menjadi calon dalam PRU-13?