Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When dogs life no longer have value

When I watched the TV3 news at 8pm 20th Oct 2010, it caught my attention when I heard that the Council of Kuala Langat have killed 9 dogs and saved 16 birds from the farm the suspected killer of Datuk Sosilawati. It comes to my senses that what is the different between the dogs and the birds? When you save the other animal and you kill the other one. I was very sad when I heard this story, I could imagine how that people be so cruel. I do hope that this is not about religion. I understand that is quite sensitive issues where some religion put dogs as ‘Haram’. And I do hope this is not the reason why they legalise the killing of these dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adakah pemimpin muda KDM dalam PBS, UPKO dan PBRS berpeluang menjadi calon dalam PRU-13?